NES Emulator for all Android 2.0+ and 3.0+ devices. Powered by FCEU!
Fully functional NES Emulator for all Android 2.X and 3.X devices. Supports the use of shaders for image enhancing effects (hq2x, 2xSaI, SuperEagle). Supports state save, fast forward, real time rewinding (think Braid or Prince of Persia), auto save and much more. Supports custom key bindings for use with a keyboard or external game pad. Supports multi-touch to provide high quality controls that can be used with the same affordances of a NES controller. For example you can easily hold B to run and just roll your thumb to A to jump in a Mario game. Powered by FCEU. Please report any issues, bugs and feature requests to me directly. I am always happy to help. Check out GambatteDroid for Gameboy, GENPlusDroid and SNESDroid are FREE check them out as well! See Youtube for videos.
Check us out at:
- Developers cannot respond to comments, so if you need help please email me.
- If an update breaks NESDroid on you, email me asap!
- Flashing sprites missing, set frameskip to 0!.
- Please report errors to me asap or post to the issue tracker.
- Supports Android 2.0+, 2.3.X and 3.X
- Multi Touch/Keyboard/Gamepad controller supported
- Custom key bindings
- Fast Forward
- Real time Rewind, travel back in time at will.
- Auto Save, phone calls won't ruin your game.
- Move and resize the input controls to your liking!
- Load/Browse compressed archives (*.zip)
- Custom ROM directory, RomFetcher support.
- GameGenie support
- PAL support
- UNF support
- Shaders! (hq2x, super eagle, 2xSaI, etc). Requires a device with a good GPU. Download within the application. Users can add their own too if they want.
- Tablets, many tablets are known to be working perfectly.
- Android 2.3.X works! Any further issues please report to me.
- Xperia Play, Full keyboard and external gamepad support added!
- After installation, start NESDroid, follow welcome screen instructions, they are as follows:
To install ROMS:
- Exit NESDroid
- Connect your device to a PC
- Put your device in "disk mode"
(This step differs for each device)
- Copy ROMS to "/NESDroid/roms/"
(Directory should already be created)
- Take your device out of "disk mode"
- Start NESDroid
- Needs External storage read/write to load games, save data.
- Needs Internet to download updated shader files
- Two player support broken
- Auto load state can't be selected sometimes
- The resume button in the main menu rarely works
- Please report any issues to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or https://code.google.com/p/fceudroid/issues/list
Works flawless (no frame skip) on:
- HTC Incredible S
- Nexus S
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Motorola Xoom
- Acer Iconia A500
- Sony Xperia Play
- (Notify me if your device should be in this list)
- Compiling instructions coming soon!
- Haptic feedback on touch.
- Custom key macros
- Stereoscopic 3D (only on supported devices)
- Cheat support (*.cht).
- Zapper gun support.
- Lua scripting.
- CPU Filters, shader chains.
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. Nintendo game software sold separately. Nintendo© are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nintendo Corporation. All rights reserved. Company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. All brands/names/images/etc are copyrighted by their respective owners. Images are shown for documentation purposes only. Halsafar/Sandstorm is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by software/hardware companies.